About WITNext Summercamp
Venue: SMU (Singapore Management University) Admin Building
81 Victoria Street, Singapore 188605
Free for all pre-registered participants (includes all meals and sessions)
Space is limited, first come first served
The WITNext Summercamp is for you
- If you want to build a fulfilling career in travel and tourism and don’t know where to start
- If you want to launch a travel start-up and don’t know where to begin
- If you are already in travel but are wondering what’s next for you
The WITNext Summercamp returns for its second edition to inspire and coach a new generation of talent to build a fulfilling career and make money in travel and tourism.
The 1-day event is open free to everyone wanting to build an enriching career or start a business in travel & tourism – students, job seekers, tourism professionals looking to advance themselves and entrepreneurs searching for business ideas and mentors/investors.
The WITNext Summercamp comprises
- A high-level conference that addresses key trends and issues in recruitment and talent management in travel; shares personal stories of industry leaders; and brings out insights from young talent
- A series of Bootcamps run by experts to arm you with the right skills and knowledge to build a fulfilling career or launch a start-up
- A “Job Bazaar” in which candidates can meet with mentors and travel companies looking to recruit talent
Last year’s inaugural Summercamp attracted 250 delegates. Sponsors and partners included Accor, Unlisted Collection, Dorsett Hospitality, Abacus, AirAsia Expedia, MakeMyTrip, Circos Brand Karma, HSMAI, Singapore Hotel Association, RajaKamar International, Indonesia, Girls In Tech, IDeaS, W Singapore, Google, e27 and BANSEA (Business Angel Network of South-east Asia).
Did you know? Travel and tourism is forecast to contribute $6.5 trillion to the global economy and generate 260 million jobs. That’s 1 in 12 of all jobs on the planet. The need for talent is acute in Asia as more hotels are built, new airlines are launched and more people travel.
So if you've ever considered travel and tourism as the right industry for you, this is the right time. And our WITNext Summercamp is the right place for you.
How to take part
Attendance is free to job seekers, school leavers and anyone interested in travel and tourism jobs. You must pre-register. Space is limited. So pre-register HERE. First come, first served.
For more information, please contact Gerry Pang - firstname.lastname@example.org